Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boo, Marvel Fright Fans!


Just in time for the continuing countdown to Halloween in October, the Strange Scribe Dr. Strange blog is happy to open up a second blog for digging up Marvel Comics' legendary monster menagerie!

At the Strange Scribe you know me as George. And here I'm still me but on this side of the blogosphere I'll go by Marvel Monster. Mwahaha!

As tonight rolls on I'll be updating the fixing things up here, including throwing on a new playlist for this site.

I can already tell. You're dying to learn more about Marvel's Monsters, aren't you? Well, we will and we'll start in the early 1970's. All, Marvel comics in the early 1970's... Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Man-Thing, Werewolf by Night, Simon Garth - the Zombie, the Living Mummy... oh and a lot of times they go after hippies! So it's double fun!

Alright, back to work putting up the cobwebs and hiding the bodies around here.

In the meantime, enjoy this YouTube Werewolf by Night offering matching one of those old storybook & record read-along adventures that someone edited together with moving panels. It actually turned out quite nice. I actually have a similar set for the Man-Thing. Which is freaky cause it's for kids and at one point a clown kills himself. Some people will kill for a laugh... even if it means they have to kill themselves! Mwahaha!

EDIT: Alright, I've fixed & flavored the sidebar links. I've also added a new content appropriate playlist on the sidebar as well called 'Monsters in my Longbox.' And with that I am off to start working on the Brother Voodoo background post over on Strange Scribe. Whew, it's gonna be a busy Tuesday!





More from me later! Ha-cha!

Labels: , , , , , ,

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"Welcome to my house. Enter freely
and of your own free will...!"